Virtual Presentation Guidelines:
- Virtual Presentation allows participants to present conveniently from their homes or workplaces without traveling.
- Registered participants will receive the meeting invite with a personalized user ID for webinar access a few days before the event.
- Please join the meeting 30 minutes early, to minimize last-minute technical issues.
- Each speaker will have 20-25 minutes for the presentation. Please plan your talk for 17-19 minutes to allow for an introduction and Q&A session at the end of your talk. In order to stay on track with time, please ensure that you start and end your presentation at the times indicated in the program.
- If you are a presenter, be ready with your presentation slides open on your device when the meeting starts. You can share that document while sharing your screen.
- If you would like to send the recorded presentation instead of attending and presenting online, we recommend you to send the recorded files along with the PowerPoint presentation 10 days before the event start date.
- All the attendees will be provided with E-certificate after completion of the online event.
- E-certificate will be sent through email in 2-3 working days after the completion of the conference.
- Co-authors not attending the conference will not receive the certificate.